My brand new book Rejection Proof: How I Beat Fear and Became Invincible Through 100 Days of Rejection will be hitting the shelves on next Tuesday, April 14th. I’m so excited to release my book that I’m giving away three advance copies… for free!
These will be advance reader copies that I’ll personally sign and send to you. They are not available for purchase, so the only way you can receive a copy is by participating in this rejection challenge!
Here’s what you have to do to win your free copy of Rejection Proof:
- Ask for something you wouldn’t normally ask for from a stranger. Be creative and come up with your own rejection attempt. If you need some inspiration, feel free to use my 100 Days of Rejection as a reference.
- Take a photo or film the rejection attempt (if possible).
- Post it on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtag #rejectionproof. Also, make sure and clarify what happened during the rejection attempt.
- On this Saturday, April 11th I’ll announce the winners. I’ll choose the winners based on the creativity of the rejection attempt and how fearless you were in the face of rejection. Whether or not you receive a no or a yes does not matter. That’s a lesson from me that you’ll read more about in my book ;).
The guidelines when making a rejection attempt:
- Don’t lie.
- Make it legal.
- When someone asks you “why,” have a genuine response ready as to why you’re making this request.
I’ve found that by just asking for things it’s made all the difference in the world. Who knows, maybe this rejection attempt could leave you flying a plane or eating a delicious box of Olympic Ring donuts. You won’t know unless you ask.
If you can’t wait or want to go ahead and pre-order your copy of Rejection Proof, you can actually read the entire book right now! After pre-ordering on Amazon, submit your receipt into Fearbuster.com/book and I’ll send you a signed book plate, rejection wallet card, and a free digital copy of the book.
P.S If you’re interested in making additional rejection attempts, my brand new online course Rejection Gym is currently accepting applications. I’ll be re-opening the course as of May 1st. See more about Rejection Gym here.